Let’s get your closet organized and turn your wardrobe into wearable.
Imagine opening your closet to an organized, de-cluttered space where you can quickly find just the right pieces for getting dressed effortlessly….and look great!
Think about the time you will save each morning, too! No more struggling with pieces that don’t fit and trying to decide what goes with what.
How would it feel to finally have a closet and wardrobe that works for you? I promise you will feel amazing and we’ll have fun in the process of making it happen.
My Wardrobe & Closet Re-Org service is a day long process, customized for you. I work with you to make simple, effective changes in four steps:
1. We start with a phone chat about your needs and wants.
2. Next, I come to you and clear your closet with rolling rack in hand. Together we decide what stays and what goes. Don’t worry, I will find a place for those ‘’sentimental’’ pieces you just can’t get rid of!
3. Then, we dive into weeding out all of your questionable pieces; the ones you haven’t worn in years because they don’t fit right and the pieces that you can never find the right thing to wear with them.
As you try on each outfit, I help you discover your best look and how to get the most out of your current wardrobe. I guide you in making comfortable decisions about which pieces could use a small alteration, combining items in a new way and replacing a few worn & loved pieces that are no longer in style.
4. After your wardrobe re-org is complete, I reorganize your closet in a way that works for you. Because I cover a lot of information during our time together, I provide helpful follow-up tools for easy reference later on:
- A shopping list of items needed to round out your wardrobe.
- An online photo booklet of your outfits we put together.
By you choosing to take part in making this very personal transformation, you literally let go of unwanted stress and give yourself the gift of more time each day. Email me and let’s get started!
Hope to hear from you, Nancy!
Thank you MJ! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries. 🙂